Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Aftermath Interviews

Aftermath Interviews
Watch the video to help with an understanding of how the survivors felt after the Titanic disaster. There are a list of questions below, you will need to answer each question in detail as a survivor from the Titanic. You are able to pick who your survivor is but need to write from their perspective. You will need to describe your survivor before you answer the questions.

Survivor description: 



Question 
Answer 
How old were you when you were on the Titanic?
26
What was the purpose for your trip on the Titanic?
I wanted to go on the Titanic because it was all luxury and there was nothing to do.
Describe what cabin was like aboard the Titanic:
My cabin was cool, it had music playing and there was a cool bed.
Who were you on the Titanic with?
I was on the titanic with one of my friends.
Describe what happened when you felt the ship hit the iceberg:
I was so calm then i heard this big bump i thought it was nothing but then everybody started to shout .
How did you get to the lifeboat?
I dashed to the lifeboat and told people to come.  
What were you thinking and feeling as the lifeboat was being lowered into the sea?
I felt like I needed to hurry up before I die.
What impact has this had on your life since being saved from the Titanic?
It has been the scariest day of my life. I wish i never went on.
What were your feelings when you went back on land
I felt like it was parodies. I felt like I was always  never gonna be on a boat.
What did it feel like to be home 
I felt like family was all I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.