Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Creative Writing



One day when I was walking on Pav street I eventually got sucked into a dream.
It was so weird, it was like I was in a never ending sleep but I was awake. I kept on
hearing clown noises. It was so creepy then a note dropped in my hands saying I have to
save a kid stuck on a train in an apocalypse.

I had to get food and water to survive. It is so hot in here because there is lava
. I need to make some weapons so I can kill the zombies. I need stone and sticks to
make a sword.


I was walking and i fell in a hole ‘really’ how do I get out then i heard a voice it said
CLIMB OUT YOU GET 3 DAYS OR YOU WON'T SAVE THE Boy. what’ can I do to
get out? I know I can make a ladder out of wood.


I nailed several pieces of wood on the dirt. It took hours of work but I got out.
I was walking and I saw a train. I jumped on it and went to sleep. I woke up and I
saw the boy so I went on top of the train and sneaked over. I tried to stop the train but
it didn't work and it was jammed. 

So I told him to jump off he jumped off and he hurt his leg so I took him to a safe place.
He said he was alright the weird voice said WELL DONE YOU HAVE FINISHED YOUR
TASK NOW YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.