Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The day Vesuvius Erupted



The day Vesuvius Erupted  

Instructions:
This is your last trip out of the Time Machine and it has transported you back to 79AD (Over 2000 years ago) in Mount Vesuvius.  

Your home is near Mt Vesuvius - What were you doing, thinking and feeling when you saw the ash cloud suddenly appear?

Complete the diary entry to describe what happened the day the volcano began to erupt.





Start Writing below:



Dear Diary, 
What an unforgettable day!  I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.

I looked up and saw a huge lava cloud. Everybody was screaming. I looked to Mount Vesuvius. All I saw was rocks and lava. 

I was so scared I was gonna die. Then a huge rock hit the well and I tried to run but the rocks kept hitting next to me. Then I saw one of my friends get swallowed by lava.

Then the huge lava cloud hit and everything got destroyed, even me.  



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.