Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

missing pet

    Missing Pet





Instructions:


  1. Watch the first 20 seconds - how is the girl feeling?  What makes you think that?  What might she be doing?
She is sad and she's not feeling well.
  1. Pause just before a minute - how has the girl's feelings changed? Why do you think that is? What might she have lost? What could she do now that may help?
She was putting up posters and going to peoples houses.
  1. Pause again at 1.42 - Has the girl's feelings changed even more now? Why do you think that maybe?
She didn't know what to do so she was just sitting down. 
  1. Once the giraffe appears - are you shocked why? How does the girl feel now?
Once the giraffe appears the girl was shocked and so was happy 

Word Bank: What ‘Wow’ words can you use for your writing?
Anxious
Sad 
Boring 
Happy 
Shocked 
Lost 
Missing 
Posters 
Rope 
Swing 
Giraffe 
Girl 








Challenge: 


From watching the video and answering the questions above - choose 1 writing activity: 













Start Writing below:


One day when I was sleeping I heard a noise but then I just went to sleep. Then I went outside to play with my pet but he wasn't outside. I looked around the trees but he wasn't there. I was so sad I put posters all around the street. 


I went to other people's houses to show them the posters but they didn't know him. I went to the park to find him but I couldn't Find him.  Then out of nowhere something touched me it was my pet giraffe we played all day at the park. I went down the slide straight to him.

Then we went home to have some food but we still played outside the backyard. We went on the swing and we did everything together then we finally we went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.